Digital Design Internship
Learn how to create impactful email campaigns
Do you have an eye for design and content creation? This role is perfect for those who want to expand their digital design capabilities. Must have experience with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. You will also work in Canva to create smaller deliverables like Instagram and Facebook stories.
You will gain experience creating engaging content and learn how to generate more sales through creating relevant and engaging content campaigns. You will learn content and design trends and best practices.
You will create: animated gifs, social media posts and stories, concepts for logos and branding, website design assets and more.
Requirements: Ideal candidates will have strong understand of good design, previous internships/experience, and are adept in the use of software tools. Must be available on weekdays for three to four days a week.
The day in the life of an Digital Design Intern:
- Create assets for social media campaigns including animated gifs, typography and photography with design elements.
- Create website assets like info graphs, elements for blog posts, product mockups and more.
- Assisting team with weekly client tasks and ideation
- Work with the content creators and graphic designers on projects and assisting where needed.
What you’ll get out of this internship:.
• Behind the scenes look at successful online content campaigns.
• Hands-on experience in multiple client campaign and industries.
• Meetings with Founder and CEO to discuss learnings and career goals.
• An opportunity for a long-term career at one of the fastest growing marketing agencies!
Compensation: $12.50/hr 10-20 hours a week
Interns are not guaranteed a full-time job offer at the completion of their internship. Opportunities for full time employment is our goal and is evaluated on a case by case basis.