Digital Marketing Manager
Have a passion for growing brands by activating 360º marketing campaigns?
Indygo Marketing is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) who will lead and guide the activation team’s performance and strategic direction for Indygo Marketing’s clients. The DMM possesses a strong knowledge of digital marketing across all channels, is audience/consumer first in their marketing philosophy and can easily identify the most effective strategies to address client needs. The DMM will be responsible for building out and leading the Activation Team within the Agency while working seamlessly with other agency departments including the Creative and Account Services teams. The Digital Marketing Manager is a leader, setting the example by fostering a positive, creative, and entrepreneurial culture.
- Responsible for developing audience-first, performance digital campaign strategies that focuses on driving client conversions and awareness goals
- Responsible for determining channel, format, and platform allocation, supporting with rationale and data and leading the team in developing media plans, final recommendations, and campaign performance reports
- Deep knowledge of digital activation tools: DV360, Google Ads/AdWords, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Snap Ads, Tiktok Advertising, Email Marketing Platforms like Klaviyo and Omnisend
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of marketing and advertising philosophies
- Expert in digital marketing terminologies, key performance indicators and stays up to date with the latest changes in digital technologies and platforms
- Understanding of the planning process and media buying
- Possess and demonstrate expertise with the digital ecosystem and how 360º activations work together to deliver impactful and influential campaigns.
- Develop media advertising plans and produce campaign performance reports
- Prior experience with analyzing data and making data-informed marketing decisions
- Provide oversight and strategic thinking over campaigns across multiple channels
- Keep abreast of the current digital landscape and industry trends
- Experience with influencer activations on social media: sourcing, coordination and delivery of influencer campaigns
- Train, develop and mentor a strong Digital Activation Team
- Prior experience activating or experience leading teams who manage Paid Search, Paid Social, and Programmatic
- Develop media advertising plans and produce campaign performance reports to present to agency clients
- Be a source of confidence and expertise for Indygo clients
- Directs and guides client deliverables, fostering collaboration and ensuring the work is quality and on brief
- Ability to effectively and comfortably communicate and interact with clients and negotiate on their behalf
This role is full-time, based in our office in Bend, Oregon.
Salary commensurate with experience
Unlimited paid time off