Email Marketing Internship
Learn how to create impactful email campaigns
This role is perfect for those who want to learn how to be successful with email marketing with hands on application. As an intern at Indygo Marketing, you will work closely with our Content Creators to develop an understanding of how engaging and relevant content fuels the email marketing strategy. You will learn how to navigate email marketing softwares like Mailchimp, Omnisend and aWeber.
You will gain experience with eCommerce and learn how to generate more sales through creating relevant and engaging email campaigns.
You will learn email marketing trends and best practices including, retargeting, browser and cart abandonment campaigns, sales and promo campaigns and more.
Requirements: Ideal candidates will have strong writing and proofreading skills, previous internships/experience, and are adept in the use of software tools. Must be available on weekdays for three to four days a week.
The day in the life of an Email Marketing Intern:
- Create eCommerce and informational email marketing campaigns, including scheduling, content creation, list management, funnel design, and reporting
- Design customer segmentation strategies designed to maximize profitability from current customers and increase the lifetime value of client brands
- Assisting team with weekly client tasks and ideation
- Work with the content creators and graphic designers to acquire content and create landing pages from templates for marketing campaigns that match the voice and branding of clients
What you’ll get out of this internship:.
• Behind the scenes look at successful online email campaigns.
• Hands-on experience in multiple client campaign and industries.
• Meetings with Founder and CEO to discuss learnings and career goals.
• An opportunity for a long-term career at one of the fastest growing marketing agencies!
Compensation: Interns are not guaranteed a full-time job offer at the completion of their internship. Compensation for their assistance and time will come in the form of a $500 a month stipend + industry experience and hands-on learning model to better engage with new opportunities. Opportunities for full time employment is our goal and is evaluated on a case by case basis.