Social Media Internship
Love social media? This role is for you!
This role is perfect for those who want to learn how to be successful with social media marketing with hands on application. As an intern at Indygo Marketing, you will work closely with our Content Creators to develop an understanding of how engaging and relevant content fuels the social media strategy. You will also work closely with the Partnerships Manager on influencer relationships and how they allow Indygo Marketing clients to reach their goals.
You will gain experience with Facebook Ads Manager and learn how create campaigns and target audiences.
You will help in the content creation process by providing new ideas for content, taking photos for client accounts and scheduling content using AgoraPulse, our social media scheduling software.
Requirements: Ideal candidates will have strong writing skills, social media experience especially in creating engaging content, previous internships/experience, and are adept in the use of software tools. Must be available on weekdays for three to four days a week.
The day in the life of a Social Media Intern:
- Taking cool shots of client products around the Austin area
- Pulling social media reports and collecting insights from the data to inform the social media strategy
- Assisting team with weekly client tasks and ideation
- Reaching out to potential influencers and brands to coordinate partnership for social media client accounts. Including co-branded giveaways, influencer give-aways, influencer product reviews, etc.
What you’ll get out of this internship:.
• Behind the scenes look at successful online advertising campaigns.
• Hands-on experience in multiple client campaign and industries.
• Meetings with Founder and CEO to discuss learnings and career goals.
• An opportunity for a long-term career at one of the fastest growing marketing agencies!
Compensation: Interns are not guaranteed a full-time job offer at the completion of their internship. Compensation for their assistance and time will come in the form of a $500 a month stipend + industry experience and hands-on learning model to better engage with new opportunities. Opportunities for full time employment is our goal and is evaluated on a case by case basis.