Social Media Manager
Have a Passion for Content Creation and Growing Brands on Social Media?
Indygo Marketing is a fast-growing lifestyle marketing agency in Bend, OR. Our clients range from established brands, new to market brands as well as brands we launch from the ground up. We are looking for a talented and experienced Social Media Manager (SMM) to manage our clients’ social media strategies.
The SMM will be responsible for driving and executing the overall social media marketing strategy, creating social content, scheduling content, community management and follower growth, managing paid social advertising campaigns, influencer and brand partnership management. The SMM plays a critical role in building brands digital presence by creating engaging content and campaigns which generate buzz and supports the brand voice. The SMM knows how to create an online community through strategic partnerships with influencers and engaging with look-a-like and target audience accounts. The SMM has an in-depth knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager including creating campaigns which are effective in converting new customers and growing audiences.
This is a part time position with potential to move to a full-time position after an evaluation period. Candidates must currently be based in Bend, OR.
- Develop social media content calendars and campaigns for Indygo clients.
- Lifestyle and studio product photography experience strongly preferred.
- Captures content with the goal of social media engagement.
- Photography skills are required. The SMM will be shooting photos on a weekly basis to build a strong content library for every client. The content library is comprised of photography a and video which is used across digital campaigns- social, email, web and digital advertising.
- Writes captions in the brand voice of clients
- Build monthly social media content presentation for clients to review monthly content and captions.
Paid Social Media Campaign Management:
- Develop, implement, and track paid social campaigns across various channels on behalf of Indygo for our clients.
- Ensures campaigns are tracking on budget and optimized for highest performance.
- Paid Campaign Strategy: knows how to create conversion funnels and advises the Indygo Creative Director on ad creation.
Indygo Team Collaboration:
- Work alongside Indygo Brand Manager and Creative Director to develop engaging and dynamic social media content strategies.
- Alongside the Brand Manager, develop road map to content creation to execute the content needed for social media strategy including photography and graphics needed for social media feeds and stories.
- Provide Brand Manager with monthly social media reports which will inform ongoing client social media strategy.
- Respond to all comments and DMs for clients within 24 hours using our social media software, Agora Pulse.
- For customer service questions posed on social media- flag for follow up and send inquiry to clients’ customer service team.
- In line with client strategy- source, coordinate and manage social media partnerships with influencers and non-competing brands.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Proven success as a Social Media Manager (with Instagram and Facebook)
- Experience growing engagement and followers
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (experience behind the camera shooting lifestyle and product photography)
- In depth knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform and social advertising strategies
- Up to date with current social media trends
- Located in the Bend area
- Excellent communication skills and team collaboration